Top 7 reasons why you won’t see a new blog post from Nerdy on Saturdays & Sundays
- I have a full time job besides writing this blog.
- I want my weekends dedicated to leisure and personal administrative tasks.
- All readers should be enjoying their weekend in other ways—or at least catching up on previous blog entries that they haven’t been able to read yet!
- I write my blog entries in advance (at least 1-2 weeks ahead of time), so I don’t need to write on the weekends.
- I use my weekends as inspiration for new topics to write about.
- I like to have at least one day per week during which I neither login to my computer nor login online.
- Blogging is the most pleasurable for me without writing and posting on the weekends.
Top 7 things to do instead of expecting new blog entries:
- Check out my other favorite blogs.
- Check out my other blog entries.
- Start your own blog; I like blogging services such as www.wordpress.com and www.blogger.com.
- Sell something on ebay, half.com, or amazon marketplace.
- Go for a walk, run, or exercise in some way.
- Write a thank you note.
- Read a good book, recommendations coming soon!